Thursday, July 14, 2016

BlackBerry Inspires

Yes it has been a long freakin time since I posted, I know that. LOTS of bassoon playing going on these days, and I'm teaching lots of music lessons. Anyway, the post you clicked on...
 
So I got a BlackBerry Q10 for Christmas. I'd been wanting one ever since they came out. It would've been a pretty big upgrade from my BlackBerry Curve 8530. I was also getting more & more sick of Virgin Mobile by the day. I did some research and found out I would need to purchase an "unlocked" Q10 so I could use it on the network of my choice.
As many of you know, I'm kind of a big photobug, and the Curve's camera sometimes captured things perfectly, but to really get just what I wanted out of a photo, I needed my big Nikon. I knew the Q10 was going to have a better camera than the Curve, but really, it has turned out to be an AWESOME camera for just being built into a cell phone. So much so that I started an Instagram account, and I impress the heck out of myself with some of the pictures I've posted on it. This is fun! Let me show you some of my favorites:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I didn't used to support the whole use of filters and stuff, but sometimes it really brings out the coolness of the photo. The above are just Instagram favorites of mine. Let me show you a couple other favorites that had been posted on Facebook since getting this phone:
 
 
 
 
This has been a lot of fun! Some of these didn't even need any filters, they were perfect just the way they were :-)
Meanwhile in addition to "scratching my photobug itch," this phone inspired me to REALLY promise myself as a New Year's resolution to stay freaging organized. I had tried several times in the past with my old BlackBerry or with my BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to keep the calendar updated and add lists, reminders, etc., but this time I really did it thanks to my Q10. I've been looking at some of the other new, slick BlackBerry models like the Passport or the Classic, but for now I really REALLY like my Q10. It works nicely with T Mobile, they've been good to me so far :-)

*Enjoy your day*
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment