Friday, July 10, 2015

Brian Stack Ruiner

So this guy got on my bus today, and initially I was like "Whoa, that guy looks like Brian Stack!" (This dude: )

I originally saw Brian Stack as an actor on Late Night with Conan O'Brien, and he played some pretty funny characters. One of my favorites was Artie Kendall, the radio show singing ghost. Good times, good laughs.

So anyway, I spotted this guy when he got on the bus and thought he looked like Brian Stack. He ended up sitting with me because the bus was fairly crowded. I don't mind people sitting with me as long as they're not wiggly, chatty or smelly. This guy started out normal enough, but he kept crossing his arms and TOUCHING me every time he did it! Usually it was my leg he touched, and I KNOW it was on purpose! Creepy!! I put my hand on the seat in front of me several times to show off my WEDDING RING hoping he would spot it and knock it off. Finally we got to a point where there were more than one totally empty seats. I asked him to find his own seat. I've only had to ask a few people to find their own seat, and they always do. He said back to me "No I'm fine here, why don't YOU find your own seat? I'm comfortable here." WTF?!?! I WAS THERE FIRST, and he was the touchy feely creep, not me!! We got to the mall, and as he got up he said "There, now you can have YOUR own seat." I wanted to smack him, but he probably would've LIKED it...

Here's a sneaky picture I took of him

*Enjoy your day*

No comments:

Post a Comment