Sunday, July 12, 2015

My DecalGirl Story

So you remember the little "ugly pink" iPod I found a couple weeks ago at a rummage sale?
I originally bought it as a "TeachPod" to put my students' book's accompaniment audio tracks onto so I could play them during their lessons. Pink is really not one of my favorite colors at all, but it was $5 and I figured I could buy a case for it or something. In the past I had browsed the DecalGirl web site quite a bit but never really purchased anything. I thought I might as well give it a whirl to get rid of the "ugly pink." I worked quite a bit with Amie over email because I was having trouble uploading my own photo to turn into an iPod skin (for the ever so ancient iPod Mini). She was very helpful, and this is the end result:

Looks great! No more "ugly pink," and it's pretty durable too! With recent glitches happening with my otherwise very reliable BlackBerry PlayBook in the media player, I have recently switched to using the iPod for my everyday bus ride music, and I switched to using the PlayBook media player for the student accompaniments. Now I look pretty stylish with my super old iPod with the cool custom skin. I have been looking into one for my PlayBook now too...

*Enjoy your day*

No comments:

Post a Comment