Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Can't I just have one "dumb day doin' nothin'"?

Often I say I just need a day to myself, just a "dumb day of doin' nothin'," which I get maybe once a month. Nathan & I have very packed schedules right now, and I was just gonna Odd Todd and TV the night away a whole ONCE this week, but no. I was gonna do that the other night too when I got the text from Nathan about his car. Now I get a call from my landlord just after I settle in to read some vintage Odd Todd all like "Yeah I just found out this afternoon that an appraiser wants to look at the efficiencies and 1 bedrooms in the building. It was supposed to be in a week and a half but it's gonna be tomorrow." Can't be legal, but I cleaned up the best I could, so now I'm trying to recover from heatstroke over here. I did all I could with what time I was given. Of course they're showing up for a whole few minutes "just to get the size" or whatever RIGHT in the middle of when I'm gonna be getting ready for work. So now I have to rearrange my whole morning around THEM. I think my next "dumb day doin' nothin'" might happen in August. Oh well. Story of my whole life.
*Enjoy your day*

No comments:

Post a Comment