Friday, June 5, 2015

Hi there, BlueRoseGeek.com fans, I'm back! Yeah, I know, you haven't heard from me since 2012, I'm doing what I can to help fix that. As a busy music teacher and wife who also works behind the counter at Schmitt Music and plays in 2 music ensembles, I have a tendency to be busy and disorganized. I apologize for that! I have of course been active on Facebook, but that seems to really be the only social media I'm able to keep up on. I'm trying to change that. Lately I find I've got some kind of something going on with my brain. We're still trying to figure out if it's ADHD, bipolar, or some other thing entirely. Running my web site again and writing my blog again my be good for my brain. I do have an appointment scheduled to figure out why there's been a brick wall constructed in my brain and how to get rid of it, or at least drill holes/windows in the thing. I'll let you know how that turns out. That's all for tonight!
*Enjoy your day*

No comments:

Post a Comment