Monday, June 8, 2015

Hello again,
    I've just been busy adding a bunch of music to my tablet. I've gotten it up past 800 songs now. Really helps during a bus ride to have all that music. I do need to create a playlist of loud sustained music though for "emergency situations" when I need to suddenly launch it (like screaming kids and really loud talkers and stuff). Right now I just put on Point of Egress and crank it because it's loud guitars and screaming heavy metal. I call it "Emergency Point of Egress Mode." It works, but I may need it for a longer period of time than it takes to play all their songs. Anyway, I guess that's all for today, or at least for now. Nice to not have something rotten & horrible to talk about (and for you to not have to read about).
*Enjoy your day*

No comments:

Post a Comment