Friday, June 19, 2015

iDummy

So I've never been an Apple fan. Their stuff is just NOT user friendly and their products look like spaceships for no good reason. Lately I've been wanting to have my Standard of Excellence audio files on some type of media player separate from my phone or tablet, but all I had was a dumb little mp3 player that takes AAA batteries. I was rummaging today, and one of the sales had a pink iPod Mini for $5. I was like "I'm smart, I can figure out how to use this thing." NOPE! I'm reading the manual and it makes no sense, and iTunes is VERY weird and hard to use! I don't know what the frick is going on! I think I'm figuring it out, but it's weird, I just have to ASSUME it put the music on it and check the iPod. I also HATE the "clickwheel." NOW I understand exactly what Odd Todd was talking about with the dumb little clickwheel! I'll get used to it though. Now I'm just shopping for a speaker for it so I can play the recordings for my students. Weird stuff! Until I finish the manual, this thing is making me feel like a ditz. I'm all like "Where's the volume?" and stuff. (Also, I'm gonna paint or otherwise decorate this to get rid of the pinkness),

No comments:

Post a Comment